Saturday, September 14, 2013

So I Attended Cycling Boot-Camp Today.

 I'm on this new journey to be sexy and to my surprise I appear to have developed a new habit of working out everyday. No I do not think I am fat, for some reason every time I tell someone I work out everyday they hit me with a "But Whyyy? You're not Faaat!?" One does not have to wait to get fat before they decide to take care of their body. It's just something I have decided is very necessary, especially since my diet consists of a lot of carbohydrates and high sodium (covers eyes in shame).
It's been a couple of months since I have been doing this and yesterday I got so tired of the same old routine which consists of 30minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes lifting free weights and doing other strength exercises, and then 10minutes on the elliptical. I literally had the same bored facial expression from beginning to end of my workout. That was when I decided to sign up at my school recreation center for group fitness classes to give me some variety. So today I attended my first group fitness class which was cycling boot-camp. Boot-Camp IT WAS! That was the most intense workout of my life. We were sweating and doing intervals for one whole hour. The class first starts off with us on stationary bikes doing various interval workouts that will have your thighs and booty BURNIN BABY! Then after 30minutes we got off the bikes and started doing strength exercises. We did 55 squats, 55 push ups and 55 sit-ups with no break! We also did everyone's most hated but most effective ab workout "planks". I was sweating so much it literally formed a pond under my feet (and no that is not an exaggeration). It's been about 2hours since the class and my butt and legs are still burning. As an overall experience I really loved it, it was nice doing something different, rather than my routine gym sessions. I am really excited to have found something that will challenge me and not to mention give me abs and a booty of steel!

My lovely shirt when it was all said and done.



Hi Beautiful People. Please click the underlined subtitle and nominate me for the Nigerian blog Awards under the categories best personal Blog, Best New Blog, Entertainment, Best relationship blog, fashion, entertainment and any other category you think I deserve! Also please follow the instructions very very carefully so that your vote will count. website : gabychronicles.blogspot.com. Thank you beautiful people!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...