Friday, August 2, 2013

You Can Now Like My Facebook Page To Get More Insights And Updates!

  I want to apologize to all my facebook friends that just wanted to facebook but I wouldn't let them because all I do is bombard their news feed with updates from my blog. I'm sure you will be happy to hear that I have finally opened up a Facebook page for "The Chronicles Of Lady G" Yaaayyy!! You thought it was on before? well we're about to take
this to a whole other level. Don't get me wrong Facebook friends, i'll still be sharing (kpele) , but this page gives my readers an opportunity to have more insight into me and my blog, by allowing me do things that I can't really do here, like share multiple pictures of behind the scenes, and even interact personally with them by the use of the comment section (it is your bestfriend) and message. Please pretty please go like my page facebook.com/Gabychronicles so we can get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...