Saturday, June 29, 2013

Iyanya Goes In On Yvonne Nelson


                                              Iyanya and Yvonne on there day at the beach

 Iyanya also known as the kukere master surprised us all today during his freestyle on Tim Westwood's radio show in the UK. For those that do not know Yvonne Nelson is a famous Ghanaian actress who has also starred in several Nollywood films. Sometime last year it was rumored that Iyanya and Yvonne were dating, but those rumors were later shut down by Iyanya saying they were merely friends (that's not how we saw it).
Things started heating up from then with Yvonne taking to twitter and expressing her feelings on the whole issue, which then answered our question confirming that they were indeed dating. Anyways Iyanya did a freestyle on Tim Westwood's show and it was not nice. In his freestyle he said

...She called that she’s coming over and I ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist, no emotions, no tears,       no letters, no love, no nothing..."

 and more. I don't know much about Iyanya personally, but one thing I do know is that when he first came out I was one of his biggest fans. I would google search him all the time, read every little interview he had managed to do and listen to his songs from morning to night (especially kukere), It drove my friends absolutely nuts! My reason for doing so was not only because he is talented but he had such a great heart, very down to earth and never ever forgot to thank God for what he had done. Nowadays seeing how blessed he is to be able to travel and go on huge tours, the Iyanya Mbuk I knew and loved doesn't seem to be there anymore. I don't know maybe I'm just over thinking it but even when I went for his concert and saw him in person I was so heartbroken because I couldn't recognize who that person was. R.I.P. to my preconceived notion of the wonderfully humble Iyanya. Let me pour a little Hennessy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...