Friday, June 20, 2014

Who Knew D'Banj Was This Fine.


This post is long overdue but here it is. D'Banj released the video for the Half of A Yellow Sun movie soundtrack and I must say it shocked the "bajeebees" out of me. Maybe you have not noticed but this is the first time we are ever seeing his eyes. D'Banj is known for always wearing sun glasses.

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3


Need I go on?...
 It's almost as if his eyes will melt if they are exposed to sun light. In this particular video we see his face in plane light and the first thing that comes to my mind is "Dapo Daniel Oyebanje, is dat uuuuu!!??" Oh how beautiful he is (yes I said beautiful) and how come I have never noticed before?!
See the Video for yourself :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...