Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Liebster Blog Awards
Big thank you to Natural and Healthy for the nomination! This is my first time participating in this but lets get started!
What is the Liebster blog Award?
The word "liebster" is a German word with several meanings such as "dearest, sweetest, kindest" and so on.
The point of the Liebster blog awards is to show love in the blog community by building relationships and paying it forward...
> Thank the person that nominated you and post a link back to their blog
> Answer the questions provided by the blog that nominated you
> Provide questions for the blog you nominate
> Let your nominees know of their nomination
My questions and answers from Natural and Healthy
1. What single quality do you most appreciate in others?
- I will have to say reliability. Nothing is more pleasing to me than a person you can rely on.
2. Why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging because I had transferred Universities and I was new with no friends and a lot of time on my hands. I needed something to keep me busy and give me some sort of purpose at the moment. That was when I turned to blogging, and it has become a passion ever since.
3. What you know now, what advice would you give your 13 year old self?
- I would tell her to open up, be nice and socialize more. I was never the open and social type and it has really affected me now. I would also tell her to always stand for what she sees as right and never let anyone persuade her against that.
4. One interesting fact about yourself.
- I'm a really good dancer.
5. How many times do you post per week.
- It ranges from 1- 3 posts per week. I would say an average of 2.
6. How do you balance life, blog social media?
- I actually have a post on that HERE. I set everything according to priorities. Because I am a student now, when I am doing school work I ensure that I focus on that school work for that moment, and when I am blogging I focus on blogging for that moment. Its all about knowing your priorities.
7. What are the things you cannot live without?
-My Ipad and makeup! Lol I'm so ashamed.
8. What is your most prized possession?
-I have never really labeled anything of mine as a prized possession but if I must choose one it would probably be my car since it is the most expensive thing I own.
9. Describe yourself in three words.
-Innovative, kind and loyal
10. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
-Oh my gosh, food, food and more food!!! I am a complete fatty with a huge food addiction!! Nothing makes me happier than good food.
Thank you once again to Uchenna for the nomination, if you are interested in trying out natural beauty remedies then visit her blog HERE .