Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Thoughts on Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball video.



I knew about Miley Cyrus's new controversial video for "wrecking ball", but I had never watched it because I was pretty much over her new over sexualized persona lately...

Yesterday evening I was studying for a test and the chorus to the song kept playing and replaying in my head. I could't take it anymore so I decided to go ahead and watch it. I have to say that I absolutely loved it! Fisr of all I would like to say that the song really hits home. You can tell she put her heart into those lyrics. Miley has always been a very talented musician without a doubt, but what made this song awesome was it's realness. Lately Miley split from her Fiance who she had been in a long relationship with, and by watching the video and listening to the lyrics I was able to understand why Miley has been behaving the way she has lately. I feel like we should all give Miley a break. Yh she's only 20 years old, twerking and fondling herself on live tv, but how else do you expect a 20 year old that has had her life in the lime light since she was a little girl to behave. The media follows her wherever she goes. She is grieving, and I think we should all understand that Hanna Montana is no longer here, and Miley in evolving into who she has always been. Lets let this child grow! Now excuse me while I rape the replay button to this song.

What do you think about Miley's behavior lately?

Enjoy the Video.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...