Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Segment: Culture and Fashion.

 

Hello my loyal readers. I am very excited to be announcing the opening of a new segment on my blog that will be titled "Culture and Fashion". This will be my favorite subgroup and I am very excited to use my page to showcase the beauty of African culture and fashion. In this segment I will be personally conducting photo shoots, and also making different culture posts on explanations and stories of different African cultures and
fashions like our extravagant Nigerian weddings to how the beautiful simple jigida( waist bead) started off and then later became a fashion statement. Please stay tuned for this part which will be coming to you sometime next week. LEGGO!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...