Thursday, June 2, 2016

I Have Big News!

Good day lovely readers! I hope you have all been well. Contrary to what it looks like I have not abandoned the blog! I have been up to so much lately and one of those things I have been up to is probably the biggest project of my life.
I've been working endlessly on this project along with my partner and to the glory of God it has finally manifested. There comes a time in a young girl's life when she has to take a bold leap, and my time to take that leap came... Ladies and gentlemen I am getting married! 



Yes you heard me right, that was not a typo but the full naked truth. This is not a sudden decision but one that has been carefully planned out. 

My husband and I (wow still can't believe I have a husband) had our imego (introduction and dowry) on the 28th of May. It was a fun filled day with family and friends far and wife who cane together in our honor. Traditionally it was supposed to be a small private ceremony for just immediate family members, but coming from the types of families we come from, it quickly turned into a big deal. I still laugh when I remember how my little brother barged into my room that  morning saying "mom and dad told me this was just going to be a small thing, next thing I wake up and the first thing o see are people erecting canopies outside, and armed men standing by our gate"! Man that boy cracks me up. 

All of the official photos are not yet out but I am happy to share a few with you and also some of the pictures sent to me by family and friends. This is not the actual wedding so get your Asoebi money ready because I will have a Gabychronicles group! 
Hope you enjoy the read and when you are done please insert your prayers below! 


Introducing to you the new couple! 
Drop prayers below. 





8 comments:

  1. You did mention it in a roundabout way a few posts ago ;)

    Congrats luv. You look gorgeous. Wishing you a happy, blessed, and frutiful married life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool when you're excited you tend to spill the beans unintentionally. Thank you LadyNgo!

      Delete
  2. Wowwww lady G. Am so so happy for u it is not easy at all..may God grant you all your heart desires ooo..a blessed house..a happy home..a joyful house..your marriage shall be a blessing your children surround your table you shall see your children-children
    And I wish you a set of set of twin #Lolzzzz#
    Your hubby is so cute..congrat once again my one and only LADY G(MRS ...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN AMEN AMEN! Thank you for your beautiful prayer! I wish you all of that in 10folds!

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Awggh! lookachuu Glow! :) I love how happy you look Nne. Congratulations lady Gee! May GOD Almighty be the center and pillar of your home.. May Marriage be everything your Heart hopes for Nne and more.. may oceans of joy surround and envelope your Family like the oceans surround Islands... and may the happiness you and your's feel today NEVER grow thin. Congratulations Lady Gee of Destiny! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! As I read this post, I just remember the Gabrielle i knew back then in Premiere Academy. May the good Lord bless your home, May he make his face to shine upon you and your husband, May he order your steps and be your foundation all the way. May the joy of the Lord never seize from your home, May laughter never seize from your mouths IJN.. Congrats again. Please oo, i'm so down for aso-ebi, so let us when we can chip in. BTW if you are wondering who this is, its Ope, I was a year your junior in Premiere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN AMEN and AMEN! Thank you for your beautiful prayer Ope! I'm so glad and honored to dee you on my blog!! "blushes"

      Lady G
      www.gabychronicles.com
      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Congratulations. May the blessings that come with marriage be yours in Jesus name.I tap into this.

    ReplyDelete

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...