Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Celeb Of The Day: Annie Idibia

Annie Idibia - July 2013 - BellaNaija

   I don't know why but I absolutely love Annie Idibia. We all have "friends in our heads" and for me my best friend (in my head) is Annie. She is so sweet and not to mention beautiful. I feel some kind of connection with her for some reason (or maybe it's just obsession), but anyways as part of some of the new
developments I will be having on this blog I decided to start off my new segment "celebrity of the day" with photos of the beautiful Mrs Idibia.





Annie during her trip to Dubai.


Mommy and daughter. The adorable Isabel daughter of Annie and 2face.

Annie in a stunning dress by Vonnecouture

Throwback. My favorite couple. #Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...