Sunday, June 15, 2014

Should Women be Respected According to How They Dress? What Floyd Mayweather has To Say


   I found this quite interesting and as you all have been able to to tell judging by my post on Indecent Dressing and Rape I am very passionate about these kind of topics, so I just had to know what my readers think. Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather uploaded an interesting message on Instagram 2days ago with the following message.


How do you feel about it? Do you agree with him or do you not? I'm dying to share my opinion with you in the comment section below.

4 comments:

  1. He right. Dress like non sense get treated like it. simple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So then what do you classify as "nonsense"?

      Delete
  2. 'The way you dress is the way you will be addressed"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you truly believe that? Do you address every woman that crosses your path according to how she dresses?

      Delete

Lady G Loves Your Comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...